Searching, organizing and summarising what the customers are thinking on the Internet or social media can help companies better understand their potential consumers’ interests and needs for tailored marketing strategies. However, such kind of data collection and analysis is labor intensive, time consuming and error prone. In collaboration with the Consumer Council, our project developed Soliste, an artificial intelligence social listening system which helps analyse consumer data and comments on the Internet.
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
- Actively listen what was happening around you
- Consolidate information from multiple sources into one platform for easy information management
- Visualize topics and trends
- Predict the impact of the current information
- Notify the users whenever an interesting news is identified