The safety of food and other consumables has caught intensive attention worldwide for better quality of life. Raman spectroscopy is one of the most powerful methods in testing applications such as food, beverages, drugs, pollutants and explosives. We invented a new type of substrates for dramatically amplifying Raman signals and pushing the molecular detection limit down to the unprecedented level. The substrates are based on colloidal noble metal nanoparticles that are flexible in applications, diverse, upgradable and at low cost.
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
- Molecular sensitivities down to the ppb level
- More than 10 types of products suitable for different application requirements
- Cost-effective detection of toxic ingredients in food and common drugs with high accuracy, such as malachite green, heroin, cocaine, amphetamine and ketamine
- Available for mass production at non-cleanroom environment
- Reduce the price by at least 50% in comparison to the existing products