Drill-Easy is an online Chinese language learning game for primary and junior secondary students. It is based on award-winning artificial intelligence technology at the 47th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva. The EdTech system, in the form of a game, can auto-compose corresponding proofreading exercises for users at different grades, and auto-correct the answers submitted by students in real-time. Students can practise through e-learning channels and get immediate feedback from teachers. Furthermore, through big data analysis, students’ progress and performance will be clear at a glance, and effective language learning can be achieved easily.
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
- Promote students’ correct use of Chinese vocabulary through proofreading exercises
- Reduce the workload of teachers, who can focus on teaching
- Immediate feedback instead of waiting feedback from teachers
- Performance tracking via big data analysis
- Adopted by a local online learning platform serving thousands of students