Knowledge and Education Exchange Platform (KEEP) is a one-stop education cloud that the educational resources, especially those developed by local educators can be easily showcased, shared, searched, and made accessible to target users.
Problem to be solved:
The higher education sector has been facing the growing need to integrate technology into teaching and learning. A wealth and wide range of digital resources have been produced in recent years by teachers in the higher education sector. These resources, targeting at different users, ranges from learning objects on topics in specific disciplines that cater for the needs of a small groups of students in a single class, functionality tools that benefit all students in one institution, to courses offered in the platform as Mass Open Online Course (MOOC) that attract learners around the world.
Key features of KEEP:
- KEEPCourse: Easily create online courses and practice flipped classrooms to enhance learning effectiveness.
- Dashboard: A hub for data analytics where you can know the teaching effectiveness and student engagement for improving the teaching method.
- KEEPoll: A real-time web and mobile polling service to increase student engagement and improve teaching quality.
- KEEPCatalog: A showcase collection of the best-in-class tools and apps for teaching and learning.
- KEEPSearch: Search smartly for education resources and information
Teachers and students in higher education, academic organizations and training units
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
- KEEP provides an one-stop access to educational resources, data, analytics, courseware, and tools.
- KEEP supports innovative paradigms and build communities for teaching and learning through its interactive knowledge sharing functions and data analytics.