With the rapidly growing population of elderly and rising life expectancy, the incidence of dementia amongst elders is rapidly increasing. Although there is currently no cure for dementia, early detection of cognitive impairment can greatly delay the onset of the disease. Current pen-and-paper methods of dementia screening, such as MMSE, is time consuming and labour intensive, as well as requires the supervision of healthcare professionals. However, our newly developed software utilizes artificial intelligence to quickly analyze real-time drawings of users through clinically validated models, in order to analyze brain activity and screen for dementia.
- Screen for risks of dementia through simply drawing activities
- Analyze screening results and provide follow-up recommendations
- Highly accurate AI analysis based on real-time responses
- User-friendly, cost effect, and does not require the supervision of healthcare professionals
- Time efficient (Takes roughly 1-2 minutes, as opposed to 20-30 minutes using traditional pen-and-paper screening methods)
- Can be integrated into various settings (e.g. kiosks) and different softwares (e.g. mobile app or website)