This project produces a decellularized stem cell sheet after forming the cellular stem cell sheet, with the retained biological activity of previous proprietary treatment using an optimized method for decellularization. This invention can be used as a bioactive material for the promotion of tissue repair and as a scaffold for the synthesis of bio-artificial tissue. It is suitable for patients suffering from musculoskeletal injuries such as patients undergoing anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
- Expresses bioactive factors and shows proven effects on tissue repair, with suppression of inflammation and extracellular matrix degradation at the injury site after transplantation
- Further reduces immunogenicity due to cell removal
- Eliminates issues about cell stability, viability, and risk of uncontrolled action of implanted cells
- Further improves the reproducibility of the manufacturing process
- Reduces the manufacturing cost