The AR rehabilitation system is an intelligent human-computer interaction rehabilitation training platform, providing more than 45 special designed training activities by Hong Kong Physiotherapists and occupational therapists, including upper limb, lower limb, balance and coordination exercises. It uses the state-of-the-art 3D body tracking technology to give users real-time, objective AR visual and audio instruction and feedback during an exercise program, which can not only increase the fun of training, but also ensure the accuracy of the user action. It automatically captures and stores the movement data of the users in the training process to provide intelligent user performance evaluation and scoring. Finally, future training plan can be readjusted by the therapist based on user performance history records in the database. The system has been set up and used in 39 rehabilitation centres and 53 user homes in Hong Kong.
Uniqueness and Competitive Advantages:
- More than 45 therapists designed training exercises
- Real-time AR visual and audio instruction and feedback
- Intelligent user performance evaluation and scoring
- Secure Data Storage on Cloud Database
- Makes future training plan based on user performance history records